The quality of our service depends on having a capable and truly caring staff. We consider our search for new employees to be critical to our success.
If you enjoy working with seniors and want to “makes a difference” you will be a good fit for Gentle Transitions and will find our work most rewarding.
GENTLE TRANSITIONS PHILOSOPHY
Our mission is to alleviate the stress and work associated with relocating. We understand the moving process can be incredibly overwhelming and emotional. We offer complete relocation and transition planning services, taking care of all details to create a seamless process, while providing clients with peace of mind. We work with a range of clients, utilizing proven systems based on each situation’s unique and individualized needs. Our team is built of compassionate, customer service oriented, passionate for helping people, and strive on creating a memorable Gentle Transition experience.
At 27 years old, we are a casual yet ‘take care of business’ group of people. A flexible, caring company that believes in a work/life balance. We empower our teams by providing resources and tools for success. Are you project/task oriented? Do you like to create a plan, execute and get satisfaction seeing it through? Are you good with people? Is flexibility as to when/where you work appealing? Do you enjoy being physically active?
THE OPPORTUNITY – (2) POSITIONS
Move Manager — The Move Manager is in charge of each client’s move hands-on from start to finish including floor planning, downsizing, packing, mover direction, and unpacking and resettling at the new home.
- Meet with new and potential clients at their homes to understand their individual needs.
- Manage projects — logistics and supervisory skills
- Ensure proper project communication from start to finish with all involved (including clients and communities.)
- Define scope of work, develop custom move plans, design floor plans and write estimates.
Move Assistant — The Move Assistant primarily packs client belongings and then unpacks and resettles the client including making beds, hanging pictures, putting things away.
- Be professional & handle client’s items safely and securely, as if they were our own
- Pack and unpack client’s possessions
- Resettle belongings at the new home
- Assist with loading, unloading & disposal of packing materials
- Work well in a team environment
- Motivated and compassionate individual who thinks creatively to solve problems
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and able to lift up to 30 pounds
- Ability to pack/unpack at client’s home for extended periods of time
- Dependable – committed to work scheduled shifts beginning to end
- Ability to complete work assignments and manage time
- Commitment to adhere to the company’s safety and security culture
- Reliable transportation
If you are interested in employment at Gentle Transitions, you are invited to fill out our Employment Application form HERE: